- 2016-2-25. News! ICBMG 2016 submission is open.
- 2015-11-20. News! ICBMG 2015 conference program is available now.
- 2015-7-20. News! The last round submission deadline extends to September 30, 2015.
- 2015-7-22. News! The 2015 conference venue is available now.
- 2015-7-20. News! The 2015 submission deadline extends to August 30, 2015.
- 2015-6-30. News! Welcome Prof. Bob Barrett, American Public University, USA to deliver a speech at the conference.
About San Francisco
|Submission Deadline||Before July 1, 2016|
|Acceptance Notification||on July 20 2016|
|Registration Deadline||Before August 10, 2016|
|Conference Date||October 23-25, 2016|
Welcome to ICBMG 2016
2016 5th International Conference on Business, Management and Governance (ICBMG 2016) is the main annual research conference aimed at presenting current research being carried out. ICBMG 2016 will be held in San Francisco, USA during October 23-25, 2016 by IEDRC. ICBMG 2016 aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Business, Management and Governance, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Business, Management and Governance and related areas.
The best oral presentation will be selected from each session, and the certificate will be awarded right after the session.
Journal of Economics, Business and Management (JOEBM)
International Journal of e-Education, e-Business, e-Management and e-Learning (IJEEEE)
Prof. Yixun Shi
|Dr. Bob Barrett||Prof. James K. Ho||
|Prof. Marcelo L. Rocha||Prof. Qiang Zeng||
|Prof. Yi Sun||Lead Architect Vikas S Shah||Prof. Pei-Hsuan Hsieh||Dr. Narashima Boopathi Sivasubramanian||José Luiz P. D'Oliveira||Dr. Chaiwat Tantarangsee|